Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
Sony - 20mm f/2.8 E-Mount Wide-Angle Lens - Black
- Aperture (Min.) f/16
- Low Noise During Movie Capture Excellent
- -35mm equivalent 30mm
- Non-rotating Focusing Ring No rotation
- Internal Motor Yes (Stepping motor)
- Dimensions (Approx.): 2 1/2 x 13/16" (62.6 x 20.4 mm)
- Weight(Approx) (Main unit only) 2.4 oz (69g)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.12x (APS C)
- Weight (Approx.) 2.4 oz (69g)
- blob Superior Image Quality; Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 ft (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x; Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length;Lens not Zoomable; superb value and performance; Broaden your view with a wide angle:From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle (30 mm in 35 mm equivalent focal length2) 2 â?? With interchangeable-lens cameras incorporating APS-C type image sensor; ;
- Non rotating Focusing Ring: No rotation
- Service and Warranty Information Limited Warranty Term: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Dimensions (Max. Diameter x Length): 2 1/2 x 13/16" (62.6 x 20.4 mm)
- Aperture Blade 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- AF for Movie Capture Yes
- Mount Material Metal
- Lens Groups Elements: 6 groups, 6 elements
- Handy Focal Length With a 20mm focal length (35mm equivalent 30mm) and a bright maximum aperture of F2.8, the SEL20F28 is ideal for a variety of subjects from landscapes, interiors to casual snapshots.
- Dimensions (Max. Diameter x Length) 2-1/2 x 13/16" (62.6 x 20.4 mm)
- Exterior Finish Metal
- Filter Diameter 49mm
- Superior Image Quality Three aspherical lens elements correct distortions and aberrations. In particular, image quality in peripheral areas has been dramatically improved compared to previous lenses. The high resolution and excellent contrast assures richly detailed images free of distortion, making the lens an outstanding choice for a wide range of subjects such as casual snapshots to majestic landscapes.
- The SEL20F28 features seven aperture blades that form a near circle. This result in a pleasing defocused circular effect on the background of your image when the aperture is set wide open. The same type of internal stepping motor used for the focus drive is used for aperture actuation as well, that result in a smooth, low noise aperture operation ideally suited to movie shooting.