Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.

x

Seagate SkyHawk ST4000VX007 4 TB Internal Hard Drive

In iCart
$119.99
Qty
    icartitem
    You can save on shipping costs by selecting items that can be shipped together.
    Add To Cart

    Product Description

    description is currently unavailable for this product.

    Product Details

    • Cameras Supported Up to 64
    • Startup Current, Typical (12V) 1.8A
    • Workload Rate Limit (WRL) 180
    • Idle Average 3.2W
    • Tarnish Resistant Yes
    • Non-Operating Temperature (Ambient, Min) -40 deg. C (-40 deg. F)
    • Load/Unload Cycles 300000
    • Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD 190MB/s
    • Workload Rating 180TB
    • Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 1M (hours)
    • Voltage Tolerance (5V) +/-5%
    • Operating Temperature (Drive Case, Max) 70 deg. C (158 deg. F)
    • Average Operating Power 5.5W
    • Cache 64MB
    • Form Factor 3.5"
    • Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate 1 Per 10E15 (Maximum)
    • Power-On Hours Per Year 8760
    • blob Internal hard drive is perfect for camera, video recorder; Dimensions: 1.02"H x 4"W x 5.8"D; Capacity: 4TB; Drive performance: 64MB (buffer); Drive interface: SATA 600 6 Gbps; Form factor: Internal; Drive bay: 3.5"; Power supply: 12 V at 1.8 A, consumption: 5.5 W (average operating), 3.2 W (idle average), 0.5 W (stand-by); Data transfer rate: 190 MBps (max sustained); Supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record 90 percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%; Allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems 3x the workload rating of a desktop-class drive; ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage; Temperature: 32 to 158 deg F (operating), -40 deg F (storage); Weight: 1.4 lbs.; Comes with 3 year limited warranty; Seagate® SkyHawk SATA 6 Gbps 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, 4TB (ST4000VX007)
    • Interface SATA 6Gb/s
    • Dimensions (H x W x D) 26.11 x 101.85 x 146.99mm (1.03 x 4.01 x 5.79")
    • Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical 0.25/0.25W
    • Capacity 4TB
    • Voltage Tolerance (12V) +/-10%
    • Drive Bays Supported 8+
    • Operating Temperature (Ambient, Min) 0 deg. C (32 deg. F)

    Reviews (0)

    Reviews are currently unavailable for this product.

    arrow Back 1

    You can save on shipping costs by selecting items that can be shipped together.