Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM)
- Sequential Read Speed Up to 540 MB/s
- Reliability (MTBF) 2 million hours
- Memory Speed Samsung 32 layer 3D 3-bit V-NAND
- RAID Support Yes (with RAID controller)
- Voltage 5V Â± 5% Allowable voltage
- TRIM Support Yes (requires OS support)
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.7 x 5.6 x 0.7"
- Random Write 4 KB, QD32 Up to 90,000 IOPS 4 KB, QD1 Up to 40,000 IOPS Note Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate 1 sector per 1017 bits read
- Random Read 4 KB, QD32 Up to 98,000 IOPS 4 KB, QD1 Up to 10,000 IOPS Note performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration
- RAM Samsung 1 GB low power DDR2 SDRAM
- Hardware Compatibility Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), 7 (32 and 64-bit), Vista, XP, Mac OSX, and Linux
- Annualized Failure Rate (AFR) 0.45%
- Humidity 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Form Factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA 6 Gb/s (compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface)
- blob Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.; Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively; Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty; Included Contents: 2.5â?? (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).; Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management; Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
- Data Retention 1 year power-off once SSD reaches rated write endurance at 104Â°F / 40Â°C
- Controller Samsung MEX controller
- Power Consumption Active Reads: 3.7 W (max) Active Writes: 4.4 W (max) Idle: 0.5 W (max) Note actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware and configuration
- AES Encryption AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0), TCG/Opal, MS eDrive IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Reliability (TBW) 150 TBW / 80 GB
- Dimensions 3.94 x 2.75 x 0.27" / 100.08 x 69.85 x 6.86 mm
- Sequential Write Speed Up to 520 MB/s
- Capacity 1 TB
- Operating Temperature 32 to 158Â°F / 0 to 70Â° C
- Software Compatibility Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), 7 (32 and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Server 2003 (32 and 64-bit with SP2 and above)
Review Summary for Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM)
alaTest has collected and analyzed 10226 reviews of Samsung SSD 850 EVO. The average rating for this product is 4.7/5, compared to an average rating of 4.5/5 for other Solid-state drive for all reviews. We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other Solid-state drive the Samsung SSD 850 EVO is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 99/100 = Excellent quality.
- All Reviews
- User Reviews
- Expert Reviews
- Most Recent