Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
MB7420-10 16x4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- ToD (RF868) ToD support for local and MSO time synchronization
- Protocols Network Protocols IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP, HTTP Application Protocols SNMP v1/v2/v3
- Management Web-based management interface utility
- Certifications FCC part 15B, Bureau Veritas 60950-1 ITE safety, CableLabs, cable service providers
- Interfaces Supported Cable Modem Service Interface F-type female 75 (standard coaxial connector) Ethernet LAN Interface RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, with Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Status Indicators Ethernet link, Connection status, Upstream link, Downstream link, Power
- blob This 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.; Cable modem's Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does NOT have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.); Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of $120 or more per year; Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.; Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
- Security DOCSIS 3.0 Security (BPI+, EAE, SSD)
- Chipset Broadcom BCM3383D
- DHCP Client Automatically retrieves IP and DNS server address from DHCP server at ISP
- Dimensions 6.1 x 4.9 x 2.0" / 155 x 124 x 51 mm
- System Requirements â?¢ The cable modem must be connected to a cable modem service that uses any of the DOCSIS standards - 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 â?¢ The supplied power cube plugs into the most common USA power outlet
- Upstream Data Rate: Up to 123 Mbps (4 channels), Up to 31 Mbps (single channel) Frequency: 5 to 42 MHz (edge to edge) Modulation: QPSK, 8QAM, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM,128QAM, 256QAM Operating Level Range: A-TDMA: +8 to +54 dBmV (32QAM, 64QAM) +8 to +58 dBmV (QPSK) S-CDMA: +8 to +53 dBmV (all modulations)
- Surge Protection Ruggedized cable and power lightning protection
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.4 x 7.6 x 2.3"
- Downstream Data Rate: Up to 686 Mbps (16 channels), Up to 43 Mbps (single channel) Frequency: 108 to 1002 MHz (edge to edge) Modulation: 64 or 256 QAM Operating Level Range: -15 to +15 dBmV
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104Â°F / 0 to 40Â°C
- TFTP TFTP support for cable modem configuration file download
- Power Adapter DoE-compliant Level VI energy-saving, UL-listed power adapter with 12 Volt DC, 1 Amp output and 110 VAC nominal input NEMA 5-15 (North American style) plug