Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
iOSD Mini On Screen Display
- Working Current 180 mA at 6 V (typical value)
- blob Black plastic; Each; 7.3 x 3.6 x 0.2"; IOSD; The iOSD Mini can display multiple flight information specs including power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number and more. The iOSD will even superpose this data onto the video, so the iOSD data is clearly visible.; Conveniently, the iOSD Mini is compatible with both NTSC and PAL video source inputs. You can also use an R/C transmitter switch to remotely select which video source input you want to use.; The R/C TX switch will change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely as long as you're using a video transmitter specified by DJI. Plus, you can achieve double video alternation during flight by setting one video mode for the aerial camera and the other for the FPV.; For improved flight performance, the iOSD Mini should be used in conjunction with one of the DJI autopilot systems, such as WooKong-M, Naza-M or Naza-M V2.; DJI iOSD Mini On Screen Display
- Video Input Format NTSC PAL
- Video Output Format NTSC PAL
- Voltage 6 V
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.3 x 3.6 x 0.2"
- Operating Temperature -4 to 140 Â°F (-20 to 60Â°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) Not specified by manufacturer
- Controller Supported WooKong-M Naza-M Naza-M V2
- Ports Not specified by manufacturer