Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
Drobo 5N Network Attached Storage Array - 5 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port, 6' ft Ethernet Cable, Power Fail Protection - DRDS4A21
Ships from and sold by Adorama
- Array Type Desktop external
- Fan Single, fixed, variable speed cooling fan
- Status Indicator â?¢ Drive bay indicator lights â?¢ Capacity gauge â?¢ Status lights
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.9 x 7.3 x 10.3" / 150.3 x 185.4 x 262.3mm
- Environmental Requirements Not specified by manufacturer
- blob Protects your data without any user interaction; Equipped with a single Gigabit Ethernet port; Data-Aware Tiering technology, usually reserved; Uses the high-performance SSDs to accelerate performance of the storage array; Drobo Accelerator Bay accepts an industry-standard mSATA SSD; All five 3.5 drives bays available; Includes a battery that protects all data in memory or cache that is data on its way to drives; Protects you from a drive failure & potential data loss after a power outage; NAS Enclosure; 5 Drive Bays; Built on BeyondRAID technology with single- or dual-drive redundancy, Drobo 5N protects your data without any user interaction, even in the event of multiple drive failures. Drives can be added or hot-swapped on-the-fly for storage expansion with zero downtime; The Drobo 5N is equipped with a single Gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and connects directly to your network to make sharing your data easy. Just plug it into any switch or wireless router and you're ready to go; Data-Aware Tiering technology, usually reserved for business-class storage solutions, is also available in this networked Drobo; It intelligently uses the high-performance SSDs to accelerate performance of the storage array, allowing applications such as Adobe Lightroom and Apple iPhoto or iTunes fast access to data; To keep capacity of the Drobo at a maximum, the Drobo Accelerator Bay accepts an industry-standard mSATA SSD, leaving all five 3.5" drives bays available for high-capacity HDDs; Drobo doesn't just protect you from a drive failure, but also from potential data loss after a power outage. Often found only in arrays that cost tens of thousands of dollars, Drobo 5D includes a battery that protects all data in memory, or cache, that is, data on its way to the drives; When power spontaneously goes away, the battery keeps the Drobo alive long enough for the data to be written to non-volatile storage, ensuring your important information is safe. This battery recharges itself and is designed to last for the life of the product
- RAID BeyondRAID
- Security Kensington Lock Port for Security (lock not included)
- Electrical Requirements AC Input - 100-240VAC~2A, 50-60Hz DC Output - 12V, 12.5A, 150W max
- System Requirements â?¢Mac OS X 10.7 and higher â?¢Windows 7 SP1 32 and 64 bit â?¢Windows 8 32 and 64 bit
- Drive Types Supported SATA II/III, mSATA Drives of mixed capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used.
- Input and Output Connectors 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.25 x 13.8 x 10.25"
- Capacity 0-20TB (Drives not included)
- Bays 5
- Desktop/Rackmount Desktop