Create an Intelligent Cart - save more with iCart items.
Canon EOS 80D Wi-Fi Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM with 75-300mm III Lens + 64GB + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lens Kit
- - 3 2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- - Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure Approx. 0.14 sec.
- - Movie MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
- 16 9 Aspect Ratio
- - 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps (23.98 fps)
- DPOF DIGITAL PRINT ORDER FORMAT
- - Manual Selection 1 pt AF
- - Wide 3.0-inch (Screen aspect ration of 3 2)
- Zone AF Manually select from 9 zones that detect subjects automatically. Effective for subjects that are difficule to capture with single-point AF.
- - Magenta/green bias +/-9 levels
- - Manual +/-5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments AEB: +/-3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments Indicated up to +/-3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
- - Video MOV (4K Movie: Motion JPEG, Full HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264; Audio: AAC)
- - Up to 45 points (Cross-type AF points Max. 45)The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
- - Large Approx. 16.0 Megapixels (4000 x 4000)
- - Viewing angle Approx. 170 degrees vertically and horizontally
- - Blue/amber bias +/-9 levels
- - Effective range Center: Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m, Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
- - Still Image JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original), M-RAW, S-RAW, RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, S-RAW+JPEG
- 45-point AF Auto Selection That camera detects subject automatically from 45 points. Effective for when the subject's movement is hard to predict.
- - Aspect line (4 3, 16:9, 1:1)
- - Silent continuous shooting Max approx. 3.0 fps.
- - Functions can be assigned to the following buttons Shutter button halfway pressing, AF-ON button, AE lock button, Depth-of-field preview button, Lens AF Stop button, SET button, Main Dial, Quick Control Dial, Multi-controller
- - Medium Approx. 7.1 Megapixels (2656 x 2656)
- - Maintains date/time for about 3 months when fully charged.Recharge time approx. 8 hr. To become capable to maintain the right date/time for one month after main battery power exhaustion.
- - mRAW 13.5 Megapixels (4500 x 3000)
- - Low-speed continuous shooting Max approx. 3.0 fps.
- - High-speed continuous shooting Max. approx. 7.0 fps
- Large Zone AF Manually select from 3 zones, which are larger than in Zone AF. Effective for moving subjects and easy to use for beginners.
- - Small 1 Approx. 3.9 Megapixels (1984 x 1984)
- - Small 2 Approx. 1.6 Megapixels (1280 x 1280)
- - Audio AAC
- - Small 3 Approx. 0.23 Megapixels (480 x 480)
- - SuperSpeed USB (USB 2.0) For PC communication, For GP-E2 connection, For Connect Station connection
- 3 2 Aspect Ratio
- - sRAW 6.0 Megapixels (3000 x 2000)
- blob Focus with Precision; Whether raising your game to SLR level photography or having fun with a feature-rich, versatile SLR you can use pretty much anywhere, the EOS 80D camera is your answer. It features an impressive 45-point all cross-type AF system that provides high-speed, highly precise AF in virtually any kind of light. To help ensure photographers don't miss their shot, an Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% coverage provides a clear view and comprehensive image data. Improvements like a powerful 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Live View shooting enhance the EOS 80D's performance across the board. Complementing the EOS 80D's advanced operation are built-in wireless connectivity and Full HD 60p movies that can be saved as MP4s for easy sharing. Merging power, precision and operability, the EOS 80D is a dynamic SLR camera for anyone ready to realize their creative vision.; 45-point all cross-type AF system allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.; For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system. Excellent in dim light, it has improved low luminance performance to EV -3 and is compatible with most EF lenses (lenses with maximum apertures of f/8 or higher, and some lenses with extenders attached may operate at a maximum of 27 points). It also features 4 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations. These include user-selectable Single-point AF, Zone AF, where users can select from one of 9 predefined AF zones; Large Zone AF, where one of three zones can be selected; and 45-point AF auto selection, where the camera detects the AF point automatically.; 4 Types of AF Area Selection Mode; Single-point AF:; Manually select any one of 45 points to bring barely moving subjects into focus. Effective for when composition is a priority.; Zone AF:; Manually select from 9 zones that detect subjects automatically. Effective for subjects that are difficule to capture with single-point AF.; Large Zone AF:; Manually select from 3 zones, which are larger than in Zone AF. Effective for moving subjects and easy to use for beginners.; 45-point AF Auto Selection:; That camera detects subject automatically from 45 points. Effective for when the subject's movement is hard to predict.; Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.; Providing a bright and comprehensive view, the EOS 80D camera's Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography with each use. Approximately 100% coverage means there?s virtually no guesswork when it comes to composition, and with all settings available at a glance, the Intelligent Viewfinder helps photographers keep their eye on their subject so the image can be captured at the right instant. The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level, plus numerous other points of information, all of which can be hidden for manual focus, or if the photographer simply wants to observe his/her subject without all the image parameters displayed.; 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.; The EOS 80D camera features a newly developed 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor that not only captures high-resolution images, but also features refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds of 16000 for still photographs (expandable to 25600) and 12800 for movies (expandable to 16000, 25600). Equipped with high resolution and high sensitivity, the EOS 80D?s sensor works with the camera's DIGIC 6 Image Processor to enable Dual Pixel CMOS AF during Live View operation, and while capturing both Full HD 60 fps movies and Full HD HDR movies.; Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate autofocus, and stills with instant and precise autofocus.; The EOS 80D camera features Canon's improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and smooth AF during Live View and movie shooting. Boasting enhanced speed, smoother tracking and compatibility with all EF and EF-S lenses, the EOS 80D?s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system excels, providing stellar AF and tracking even in difficult shooting conditions. This Canon technology is made possible by placing two photodiodes per pixel, instead of one, and enabling each pixel to perform phase-difference detection autofocus. This means fast, accurate AF and virtually no loss in image quality with extended coverage across approximately 80% of the image plane.; The benefits of Dual Pixel CMOS AF are clearly evident in video shooting, where bringing scenes and subjects into focus is a critical element of the final composition. On the EOS 80D, Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps ensure focus is achieved naturally and precisely, even when switching between subjects. Combined with the predictive power of Movie Servo AF, subjects in motion are smoothly and consistently tracked ? once the EOS 80D locks focus, it virtually doesn't let go.; Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer images and movies to compatible devices or share on social networking sites.; The EOS 80D camera incorporates wireless technology right into its compact design. The camera's exposure settings, such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter can be operated wirelessly using a compatible iOS or Android smartphone with the free Canon Camera Connect app. Using a compatible smartphone with the Camera Connect app installed, you can shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, for those difficult-to-capture shots; you can also review images on the EOS 80D without having to take it out of the bag, and easily transfer and save images directly from the camera to a smartphone. Full DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) compatibility means easy sharing between the EOS 80D and other DLNA products, like HDTVs, smartphones and more. Still images can even be transferred between two wireless-enabled Canon cameras over a Local Area Network (LAN). Images and video can be uploaded instantly to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY for easy sharing on social networking sites, and photos can even be printed on a wireless PictBridge-certified printer without the need for a PC. Remarkably, the EOS 80D has all of these wireless features without the need for any additional accessories; they're built right in!; Built-in NFC allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.; Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) helps provide a virtually seamless connection to numerous compatible Android smartphones, and the Canon Connect Station CS100. To transfer your photos and videos, simply tap the EOS 80D camera to the Connect Station CS100 and the transfer is done! With the Connect Station CS100, you can store, view and organize all of your photos and videos from just one device.; Full HD 60p helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format for high-quality shooting and easy movie sharing on social networking sites.; The EOS 80D camera makes it easy to capture and share high-definition, high-quality movies quickly, easily and with virtually no compromise. In bright daylight or at dusk, whatever the speed of the action, the EOS 80D can help make sharp, beautifully exposed movies that are as easy to share as they are to capture. The camera?s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system focuses fast, and Movie Servo AF tracking helps maintain focus even when the action gets going. The Vari-angle Touch Screen monitor also makes it easy to compose from most any vantage point, while Creative Filters and a clever Video Snapshot feature encourage experimentation. The ability to record movies as both MOV and MP4 files makes sharing fast and easy. Manual volume recording control, digital zooming and a headphone terminal add to the EOS 80D's impressive collection of high-end moviemaking features.; Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD II monitor enables flexible positioning and clear viewing even when outdoors.; The EOS 80D camera comes with a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II for shooting videos and stills at a variety of angles, high or low, with up to 270 degreesof vertical rotation and up to 175 degreesof horizontal rotation. Whether shooting with a tripod or handheld, the EOS 80D?s LCD excels in moviemaking at virtually any number of angles and positions, making it easy to create great movies of athletes on the field, kids in the park, documentary interviews and more. The screen is touch-sensitive, delivering intuitive touch panel operation. Two-finger touch gestures can be used for zooming or changing images. Menu and quick control settings can be accessed, and focus point and shutter release can be activated with the touch of a fingertip using Touch AF. Displaying fine detail (at approximately 1.04 million dots), this screen can be ideal for composing and reviewing images. The LCD's surface is also treated with a smudge-resistant coating to help minimize fingerprints and maintain a bright, clear image display, even in bright light.; DIGIC 6 Image Processor helps provide exceptional image quality and processing speed.; The EOS 80D camera is equipped with Canon's DIGIC 6 Image Processor, which helps provide excellent image quality and processing speed in both photos and video. High light sensitivity allows for high resolution with less noise when shooting in dark conditions at ISO 12800. The DIGIC 6 Image Processor also powers the camera's performance capabilities, providing full resolution high-speed continuous still shooting and distortion correction in-camera. Video recording in MP4 format provides seamless compatibility with mobile devices and tablets. Highly compressed MP4 video not only preserves space on your memory card but also improves playback on mobile devices. Recording HD videos using HDR movie feature is possible, expanding creative possibilities.; ISO 100-16000 (expandable to 25600) for stills and ISO 100?12800 (expandable to 16000/25600) for movies for outstanding performance in bright to dim light.; Thanks to its DIGIC 6 Image Processor and its remarkable noise-reduction technology, the EOS 80D camera features a wide ISO range of ISO 100?16000 (expandable to 25600) for stills and ISO 100?12800 (expandable to 16000/25600) for movies, performing brilliantly in low-light shooting even without a flash. Used with one of Canon's EF or EF-S lenses with Optical Image Stabilizer, the EOS 80D can record beautiful images even when light sources are scarce.; More precise autofocus is provided by the 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor which enables Color Tracking to accurately detect skin color.; Among the advanced electronics onboard the EOS 80D camera, a fine-tuned RGB+IR metering sensor not only helps ensure accurate exposure, but also uses Color Tracking to detect skin color and help provide precise AF. This is particularly useful when establishing focus for portraits in situations where other AF systems may falter. When a skin tone is detected, AI Servo AF starts off on skin-colored points, then tracks the subject based of the original AF point?s color information, maintaining focus on the person even when they?re in motion.; High-speed continuous shooting up to 7.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.; Capable of shooting up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting, the EOS 80D is an amazing camera for quick action. Canon's remarkable shutter, combined with speedy, sophisticated electronics, helps ensure virtually instant response and performance. A rapidly occurring scene can be captured moment by moment, second by second, so that even brief opportunities are captured in crisp clarity.; Express your creativity with HDR Movie, Time-Lapse Movie and Creative Filter options.; HDR Movie; The EOS 80D camera introduces a number of HDR (High Dynamic Range) modes that offer a great range of highlight and shadow detail for naturally rendered images, especially in contrasting lighting. In HDR Movie mode, the EOS 80D captures two HD movie frames at different exposures, one standard and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps, then combines them together for playback at up to 30 fps. HDR effects for still photography include Natural, Art standard, Art bold, Art vivid and Art embossed.; Time-Lapse Movie; The EOS 80D camera has a Time-Lapse Movie feature that takes still photos at set intervals and joins them to create a silent movie. Ideal for showing the moving clouds across the sky, growth of a plant, changes in scenery, the flow of people walking and more, the EOS 80D?s Time-Lapse Movie function creates professional-quality movies in-camera without the need for a computer, saving precious time when out in the field.; Creative Filter Options; To add to the fun and creative possibilities available with the EOS 80D, the camera has seven different Creative Filters for Live View shooting that can dramatically alter the mood and visual effect of any particular scene. Creative Filters include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect and Water Painting Effect. The EOS 80D also adds five new Creative Filters for movie shooting, including Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W and Miniature Effect movie. Each effect can be applied in three varying levels and easily previewed on the LCD panel in Live View. Since the filters can be applied to the image after shooting, it's easy to try several effects on the same shot during post-process.; Anti-flicker helps compensate for flickering light sources and provides consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting.; The EOS 80D camera features a flicker detection system that not only alerts the user in the viewfinder, but with the camera's Anti-flicker Shooting function can compensate for flickering light sources, taking shots only at peak light volume. This feature is useful for minimizing disparities in color and exposure, especially during continuous shooting in sub-optimal lighting situations.; Shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles.; The EOS 80D camera features a powerful mechanical shutter system with electronically controlled speeds from 1/8000 to 30 sec. at up to 7 fps. An improved mirror drive enables high-speed, low-vibration performance, and even has a silent mode for up to 3 fps, continuous and quiet use. The shutter is rated to 100,000 exposures, resulting in predictable, reliable performance time after time and frame after frame.; Specifications; TYPE; Type; Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash; Recording Media; SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards; SD speed class compatibility.; UHS speed class compatibility.; High-speed writing is supported when a UHS-I-compatible SD card is used.; Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.; Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used (card error will be displayed).; Image Format; Approx. 22.5mm x 15.0mm (APS-C); Compatible Lenses; Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses); Lens Mount; Canon EF Mount; IMAGE SENSOR; CMOS Sensor; Pixels; Approx. 24.2 Megapixels; Pixel Unit; Approx. 3.72 um square; Total Pixels; Approx. 25.8 megapixels; Aspect Ratio; Color Filter System; RGB primary color filters; Low Pass Filter; Fixed position in front of the image sensor; Dust Deletion Feature; (1) Self Cleaning Sensor Unit; Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.; Self-cleaning can be done automatically when the power is turned on or off. Manual cleaning also possible.; (2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending; The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and; appended to subsequent images.; The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.; (3) Manual cleaning; RECORDING SYSTEM; Recording Format; Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3; File Size; Backup Recording; Not Available; File Numbering; The following three types of file numbering methods can be set:; (1) Continuous numbering; The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the card.; (2) Auto reset; When you replace the card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new; card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.; (3) Manual reset; Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.; Color Space; sRGB, Adobe RGB; Picture Style; Auto; Standard; Portrait; Landscape; Fine Detail; Neutral; Faithful; Monochrome; User Defined 1-3; In Basic Zone modes, Auto is set automatically.; In Creative Zone modes, you can select or set the Picture Style.; [Auto] is the default setting for [User Def. 1-3].; WHITE BALANCE; Settings; Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom, Color Temperature setting; Auto White Balance; Option between ambience priority and white priority settings; Color Temperature Compensation; Color Temperature Information Transmission; Provided; VIEWFINDER; Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism); Magnification; Approx. 0.95x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1) / 28.3 degree angle of view; Eye Point; Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center); Dioptric Adjustment Correction; 3.0 to +1.0 m-1 (diopter); Focusing Screen; Fixed; Viewfinder Information; AF area selection mode; AF point information; Area AF frame; Spot metering circle; Electronic level; Grid display; Flicker detection; Warning symbol; Depth Of Field Preview; AUTOFOCUS; TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection with AF-dedicated CMOS sensor; AF Points; AF Working Range; One-shot AF, room temperature, ISO 100; (Based on Canon?s testing standards and environment); Focusing Modes; (1) Autofocus; One-Shot AF; Predictive AI Servo AF; AI Focus AF; Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically.; (2) Manual focus; AF Point Selection; a. The checkmark cannot be removed from this option.; a. All AF points divided into nine focusing zones.; a. All AF points divided into three focusing zones; AF Assist Beam; Intermittent firing of built-in flash; With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.; EXPOSURE CONTROL; Metering Modes; 63-zone (18 x 12) metering with approx. 7,560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor and TTL full-aperture. The following metering modes selectable:; 1. Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points); 2. Partial metering on the center part of the viewfinder (approx. 6.0% of viewfinder); 3. Spot metering (approx. 3.8% of viewfinder); 4. Center-weighted average metering; Metering Range; EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, with evaluative metering); Exposure Control Systems; Creative Zone; (1) Program AE (shiftable); (2) Shutter-priority AE; (3) Aperture-priority AE; (4) Manual exposure; (5) Bulb; (6) Custom shooting mode C1 or C2; Basic zone; (1) Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE / non-shiftable); (2) Flash OFF; (3) Creative Auto; (4) Special Scene; Food, Kids, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports; (5) Creative Filters; Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-eye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Water Painting Effect, HDR Art Standard, HDR Art Vivid, HDR Art Bold, HDR Art Embossed; Exposure Compensation; AE Lock; (1) Auto AE lock; In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.; (2) Manual AE lock; In P, Av, Tv and M mode, enabled with the AE lock button. (Press again to update); Enabled in all metering modes.; SHUTTER; Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically controlled; Shutter Speeds; 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)X-sync at 1/250 sec.Shutter speed's control range can be set.; Shutter Release; Soft-touch electromagnetic release; Self Timer; 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay; Shutter Lag Time; BUILT IN FLASH; Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror; Flash Metering System; E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites; Guide Number; Approx. 39.4 ft./12m (at ISO 100)Up to approx. 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format); Flash Coverage; Up to approx. 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format); FE Lock; Flash Exposure Compensation; +/-3 stops in 1/3or 1/2-stop increments; EXTERNAL SPEEDLITE; EOS Dedicated Speedlite; Zooming to Match Focal Length; Flash Metering; E-TTL II autoflash; External Flash Settings; (1) External flash control; Flash firing, E-TTL II Flash metering, Flash mode, Radio transmission wireless flash shooting, Optical transmission wireless flash shooting, Zoom, Sync setting, Flash exposure compensation, FEB, Clear settings; (2) Flash Custom Function Setting; DRIVE SYSTEM; Drive Modes; (1) Single shooting; (2) High-speed continuous shooting; (3) Low-speed continuous shooting; (4) Silent single shooting; (5) Silent continuous shooting; (6) 10-sec. self-timer/Remote control; (7) 2-sec. self-timer/Remote control; Continuous Shooting Speed; LIVE VIEW FUNCTIONS; Shooting Modes; Still photo shooting and video shooting; Focusing; (1) Dual Pixel CMOS AF; Dual Pixel CMOS AF is possible with all EF lenses.; Contrast AF is not provided; Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.; (1) Evaluative metering (315-zones); (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.1% of viewfinder); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6% of viewfinder); (4) Center-weighted average metering; AE lock possible. The active metering time can be changed.; EV0-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, with evaluative metering); Grid Display; (1) 3x3; (2) 6x4; (3) 3x3+diag; Exposure Simulation; Possible; Silent Shooting; Provided (Mode 1 and Mode 2); VIDEO SHOOTING; File Format; MOV:; Variable (average) bit rate; MP4:; Frame Rates; Continuous Shooting Time; Continuous Shooting Time MOV; MP4 Bit rate indicates video output only, audio is not included.; With MOV and MP4, if the recording time reaches 29 min. 59 sec., the movie shooting stops automatically.; With MOV and MP4, movie shooting does not stop automatically even if the file size reaches 4GB.; Dual Pixel CMOS AF; Exposure Control; Likewise +/-3 stops for still photo shooting.; LCD MONITOR; TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor; Monitor Size; Approx. 3.03 in. diagonal (approx. 2.51 in. wide, approx. 1.67 in. high); Approx. 1.04 million dots; Coverage; Approx. 100%; Brightness Control; Adjustable to one of seven levels; Interface Languages; 25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese); PLAYBACK; Highlight Alert; With single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink; IMAGE PROTECTION AND ERASE; Protection; Erase protection can be appliedor canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card; Erase; Erase single image, selected images, all images in folder, all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images; DIRECT PRINTING; Compatible Printers; PictBridge-compatible printers (wireless LAN); Printable Images; RAW and JPEG images compliant to Design rule for Camera File System.; Movies cannot be printed.; DPOF; Complies to DPOF Version 1.1; DIRECT IMAGES TRANSFER; Compatible Images; Not Provided; CUSTOMIZATION; Custom Functions; 26 Custom Functions are settable; Custom Controls; My Menu Registration; Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered.; Up to five My Menu tabs can be added.; INTERFACE; USB Terminal; Video Out Terminal; HDMI Type C (Resolution switches automatically); Video is not displayed unless the video format appropriate for the connected TV set, [NTSC] or [PAL], is set.; POWER SOURCE; Battery; Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6) x1When the battery grip is used, two battery packs (LP-E6N or LP-E6) can be installed. Also usable with six AA/R6 batteries.; Number of Shots; The capacity of the Ni-MH battery is 1900 mAh.; Battery Check; Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON. Displayed in 6 levels.Battery level displayed on LCD panel and in viewfinder.Displayed in four levels with the battery grip with AA/R6 batteries.; Power Saving; Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 min.) of non-operation elapses.; Date/Time Battery; Built-in secondary battery; Start-up Time; Approx. 0.16 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards); DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT; Dimensions (W x H x D); Approx. 5.47 x 4.14 x 3.09 in. / 139.0 x 105.2 x 78.5mm; Weight; Approx. 25.75 oz. / 730g (Based on CIPA guidelines); Approx. 22.93 oz. / 650g (Body only; excluding the battery, card, body cap and eye cup); OPERATING ENVIRONMENT; Working Temperature Range; 32-113 degrees F / 0-45 degrees C; Working Humidity Range; 85% or less
- 1 1 Aspect Ratio
- - RAW 24.0 Megapixels (6000 x 4000)
- 4 3 Aspect Ratio
- Single-point AF Manually select any one of 45 points to bring barely moving subjects into focus. Effective for when composition is a priority.
- - Auto Selection 45 point AF
- - Manual Selection of Zone Large Zone AF
- - 1280 x 720 (HD) 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps)
Review Summary for Canon EOS 80D Wi-Fi Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM with 75-300mm III Lens + 64GB + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lens Kit
alaTest has collected and analyzed 209 reviews of Canon EOS 80D. The average rating for this product is 4.5/5, compared to an average rating of 4.3/5 for other Digital Cameras for all reviews. We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other Digital Cameras the Canon EOS 80D is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 99/100 = Excellent quality.
- All Reviews
- User Reviews
- Expert Reviews
- Most Recent