Canon - EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens - Black
This product is currently unavailable
See similar items below for items that are available for purchase now.
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Optical Zoom 1.8x
- Compatibility Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras
- Warranty Limited Warranty
- Weight (Approximate) 8.50 oz
- Lens Construction 14 Elements in 11 Groups
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF-S
- Minimum Focus Distance 8.66"
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Technical Information Lens Type
- Diameter 2.9"
- blob EF-S Mount Lens; Seven-Blade Circular Aperture; Full-Time Manual Focus Override; Four-Group Optical Zoom System; STM Stepping Motor for Quiet AF; Enhanced Lens Coatings; Optical Image Stabilizer; One UD Element & One Aspherical Element; 16-28.8mm (35mm Equivalent); One UD Element & One Aspherical Element
- Product Type Lens
- Motor Type STM
- Maximum Focal Length 18 mm
- Physical Characteristics Color
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4.5
- Minimum Aperture 22
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
- Minimum Focal Length 10 mm
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.usa.canon.com
- Magnification 0.15x
- Miscellaneous Application/Usage
Review Summary for Canon - EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens - Black
alaTest has collected and analyzed 423 reviews of Canon PowerShot S10. The average rating for this product is 4.4/5, compared to an average rating of 4.3/5 for other Digital Cameras for all reviews. We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other Digital Cameras the Canon PowerShot S10 is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 78/100 = Good quality.
- All Reviews
- User Reviews
- Expert Reviews
- Most Recent